This booklet is written for humorous purposes. Extensive use is made of sarcasm and quite often things people cherish are made to look silly. Dreams of wealth, fame, and power can fuel ambition, but success can depend on training, hard work, luck, knowing the “right” people, and moral flexibility.
This booklet should provide an overview of the challenges to making everything from a lemonade stand to a multi nation corporation succeed.
The first thing is to define success. In business most people consider money the measure of success. We should consider all the ways money can be made.
- Earning it as wages from someone else.
- Selling something for more than you paid for it.
- Renting out as do bankers, landlords, and hookers.
- Taking it from the wages of others.
- Building something other people want.
- Stealing using fraud, theft or force.
- Receiving it as a gift.
Also by EMS on obooko:
Author's website : http://christianpioneer.com/blogarchieve/blogarch.htm