This free ebook details how to approach CMMI Implementation in an organization. It discusses the various phases involved and how to plan and execute them. The book covers various aspects which we tend to overlook.
Who Should Read the book?
• All organizations investigating or ready to implement CMMI
• Top Management , trying to understand how to go about implementation
• SEPG, Program managers and Process Quality members
• Anyone who is interested in understanding the Implementation of CMMI
Why read this guide?
• To obtain complete End to End understanding of the CMMI Implementation Lifecycle
• An aid to planning your budget, effort and resources for the program
• Setting clear expectations about CMMI Implementation
• Awareness of the different aspects in Implementation
How this guide book is different:
• Written from practitioner's point of view
• Communicates the reality in practical implementation
A Word of Caution:
• The book contains only samples and typical examples and they are not comprehensive and to be verified and validated on a particular context for applicability
Also by Vishnuvarthanan Moorthy on obooko:
Author's Website : vishnuvarthananmoorthy.blogspot.in