WHATEVER YOUR TASTES Download all genres: romance, thrillers, fantasy, humor, money, business, finance, health, beauty, religion, hobbies, travel, jobs, astrology, mind, entertainment, computers, internet and much more!
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you only when you register on our site, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, age group and country. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, nor given to any other company or person for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To personalize your experience on obooko: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
2. To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
3. To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
4. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
5. To send periodic emails: the email address you provide for registration will be used to send you our newsletter or to provide relevant information and updates.
6. To keep a record of book submissions: if you are an author we will retain your submission form as a record of your permission for us to distribute your work.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails please use the obooko contact form (http://www.obooko.com/contact.php) and enter UNSUBSCRIBE in the message box. This will also automatically cancel your registration with obooko.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We do not disclose information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your identifiable personal information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights or the rights, property or safety of others. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for statistical purposes only.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or via our email newsletters. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children Under 13 We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act): we do not collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.obooko.com/conditions.html