The Quran (Qur'an, Koran), literally meaning "the recitation", is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims consider the verbatim word of God. The text consists of 114 chapters of varying lengths, each known as a Sura. This translation into English is by Abdullah Yusuf Ali.
SURA 1. Fatiha, or the Opening Chapter
1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose [portion] is not wrath, and who go not astray.
Also download this English translation by Talal Itani: