Are you feeling sad, anxious and stressed? Do you feel as tough life has no meaning? This book will help you find inner peace and live a happy life. And this, because this book is filled with powerful truths about life, truths that will inspire you to see through your problems and difficulties with a higher capacity to solve them.
Robin Sacredfire has been one of the most popular authors on the internet over the past years and this trend has been rapidly increasing. Millions of people from around the world are helped through his words and insights, and love to share the knowledge with their friends, to help them, uplift them, inspire them. And these fans are from all backgrounds of life, namely, Doctors, Artists, Writers, Singers, Entrepreneurs, Photographers, etc. For them, this author is like a renewing wave of energy in the world, an energy that, wherever it passes, doesn’t leave any rock unmoved.
Nobody remains the same after coming in contact with his words. But why is Robin Sacredfire so popular? His words are empowering, and for a vast array of reasons. He is an Author, Entrepreneur, Music Producer, DJ, Fashion Designer, former College Lecturer, former Consultant, former Human Resources Manager, and a former expert in learning disabilities as well, famous for curing a vast amount of children that psychologists couldn’t help, and this, among many other things.
Robin Sacredfire has been awarded in many ways too. He was considered by many one of the world experts in the Law of Attraction, in some cases, even considered one of the top 10 best in the world. His online courses on business were also considered top 20. As an author, nearly all his books ranked as bestsellers on Amazon Kindle, the iBookstore and Kobo. Even some of his companies have received awards. And it doesn’t stop here. He has been awarded in nearly every thing he ever done, including as a music producer, by MTV, and as a DJ, by mixcloud.
This whole experience can be felt in the fire that comes through his words. Labels are not enough to describe this person, considered by some a genius, by others in the field of mental health, as an extraordinary example of what a future human should look like, and by others, in the field of religion, such as freemasonry, as an indigo, an avatar, an enlightened soul, and foremost, an inspiring presence that leaves nobody untouched, despite his modesty and humbleness.
Robin Sacredfire does not seem to grow old in appearance and energy. He has been traveling the world for the past twenty years of his life with nothing more than a small suitcase and a laptop, and has visited more than seventy cities from around the globe, which allowed him to see through the depths of the human soul as not many have seen. This experience gave him the foundation to put into words more than three hundred books and over ten audiobooks in a large variety of topics. So may you feel empowered and inspired by his quotes and sayings. They are the best resume of his wisdom and the fastest way to access his knowledge. Share them with your friends and acquaintances, and allow the light to shine on the world as it enlightens you.
1. “A $3 cup of coffee is worth a book.”
2. “A bottle of alcohol shortens your life by four minutes, a cigar shortens your life by six minutes and a day of work shortens your life by eight hours.”
3. “A decision is a conscious act and random thoughts are subconscious manifestations.”
4. “A girl asked me if I believe in God. I asked back if she believes I'm real. She said she's not sure. I assumed she ended the possibility of any sane explanation.”
5. “A judgement does not end with one lifetime. Nothing is forgiven or forgotten. We are all still here as we were.”
6. “A mad person without the capacity for self-analysis or the support of professional therapy, is like a bullet train without breaks heading for a cliff. Everyone on board, spouses included, will finish themselves before they can stop it.”
7. “A person can’t have enough money or more than that for as long as he can’t imagine having it all and losing it all at will. It is the fear of losing money that maintains an individual in a perpetual state of losing it. And this, as much as the desire to accumulate money without the capacity to duplicate the state of having it, maintains one in a repetitive loop imprisoning him in his present condition, and in which the world around one will deceive him into thinking the reasons for his misfortune are outwards.”
8. “A person that doesn't read and doesn't have any ethics complaining about a writer feels like a Chihuahua barking at a Rottweiler.”
9. “A slave works the whole day for free and is offered a bed to sleep and food to eat. An employee works the whole day for money in order to pay for his own bed and food. Do you see any difference here?”
10. “A soul that moves raises his awareness.”
11. “A strong feeling of happiness and a strong instinct to do what is right will come to your life, when you are within your purpose and God's purpose for you.”
12. “A strong man does not need weapons.
13. “A student that doesn’t study is certainly a student that feels embraced by the emotions of being a student, in the logical sense that whoever doesn’t study can only delay his life’s path, allowing such path to simultaneously increase.”
14. “A very interesting paradox seen in individuals possessed by demons is that they are incredible bright when analyzing others beyond appearances, but incredible stupid when not noticing the obvious in front of their nose.”
15. “After one of my breakups, my former girlfriend said we have misunderstandings. We never did. It is just that I was living for the future while she was living for the tomorrow. I could not wait for someone unwilling to grow up while able to keep only short term promises.”