A useful 4-step calibration book and calibration guide to calibration management.
This Calibration book was written from the experience of many years in the manufacturing and service industries and has been published as a calibration guide for those who wish to maintain or develop a calibration management system.
From the “Design Qualification” the “Installation Qualification” describes the process and the equipment details specified, as:
- Equipment Identity Number
- Description of Equipment
- The measurement discipline
- The measurement engineering unit
- The range of equipment
- The resolution of equipment
- The accuracy of the equipment
- Make of equipment
- Model of equipment
- Serial Number of equipment
- The criticality: 1 Product, 2 Process, 3 Safety 4 Other
- The precision
- Process minimum
- Calibration factor
- As found Limit
- As Left Limit
- Operating procedure document number
- Who Calibrates
- Calibration period
This document should be dated with the approval signatories of the User/owner, Engineering management and Quality Assurance management, and should be version controlled.
Also free on obooko: